DigitSec's Salesforce Security Scanner can now be used from Copado with this Native integration. The security of your code, configs, 3rd party libraries and runtime can be initiated from Copado. The results from your security scans will be added to Copado as well.
- Install the DigitSec S4 integration using one of the following links:
https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t5e000001232s (production, developer)
- Next connect your integration to DigitSec by adding your DigitSec credential as named credentials as shown below (the title must be digitsec):
- S4 orgId can be obtained from digitsec using the URL as the screen shown below:
- Next add DigitSec orgId to the custom settings in Salesforce as shown below:
- Add the DigitSec Security Scan button to the User Stories page Layout as shown below:
- Now you can run DigitSec Security Scan from Copado user stories:
- The scans will create a Copado result object with the link to view findings and the SARIF findings are attached to the result object.